Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: To anyone with the Spawn Mystic Ring

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what I can figure out, they just slapped the word 'Spawn' inbetween 'mystic' and 'ring' for no apparent reason. I don't think that any of them actually do anything. But it's still damn cool.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Knowing the McFarlane track record, I almost assumed it'd be a "mystical" grinning portrait of Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •